Facebook marketing is a upcoming tool to promote products easily with less cost and more advantage in product promotion. “SSS DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES” team helps you get sales through face book/Twitter & Instagram advertising .The main benefits of face book advertising are Build Brand Awareness, Cost-free exposure, Networking, Enhancing website traffic, Interaction with customers.
Facebook marketing refers to creating using a Facebook page as a communications channel to maintain contact with and attract customers. Facebook actively provides for this, allowing users to create individual profiles or business pages for companies, organizations, or any group attempting to develop a fan base for a product, service, or brand which is done by “SSS DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES IN TIRUPATHI”.
Featuring nearly a billion potential customers, every business should use Facebook. It is at least as essential as having a business web page and actually much easier to create. Whether you represent a big brand or a small business employing only a handful of people, you can bet that some portion of your customers are already on Facebook Commonly.
• Brands. Food, electronics, home goods, restaurants nearly any kind of brand can be promoted through Facebook, turning passive customers into active fans who follow news of promotions and developments, and who share with their own friends.
• Local businesses. Whether a business is family-owned, or a franchise of a larger company, a Facebook page can be used to turn a local customer base into a fan base that more commonly visits your store on facebook.
• Personalities. Musicians, celebrities, authors, syndicated columnists—anybody who makes their money through being known wants to be known by facebook.
• Non-profit organizations. Charities, political groups, and public service campaigns can all leverage the natural sharing capabilities of Facebook.
The most important aspect of Facebook marketing is consistency of communication. Creating a Facebook page and then leaving it alone will net a business nothing. To attract fans, a business should regularly post new content in a variety of different formats, so that more people will see and share the page. Content can announce upcoming promotions, spot-light specific products or people, share fun facts, provide incentive codes for discounts on products and services, and anything else that will catch the interest of fans.
Why we should do face book marketing? Any business common doubt is why should they has to use this service and how it will improve their business so, here is the answer. Because over 95% of business pages have face book pages and in now-a-days 40 million post are being posted for every minute. And also 47% American believe that face book has a great impact on their selling and purchasing behavior and 70% brand marketers view face book as valuable for brand awareness.
In Facebook we can promote our business products and services by two ways. One is organic and another one is paid. In Organic Facebook Marketing…we can product our business services by using some of the strategies…Facebook Page Creation and post regularly…Discuss with Fb Groups members…Sharing blog and article post on various Fb groups,Taging relevant people…Do commenting other’s post and keep in touch with them…Do sell offers post.
In Facebook Paid Search Marketing… We can promote our business products and services by spending lot of money and create an ad campaigns…Creating ad campaigns using Fb advertising tool…Geo Targeting ads ,Video ads, Slide ads ,Facebook Page likes ad campaigns ,Pay Per lead ads.
Facebook has three tools i.e, pages, ads, and groups that can be used by anyone. Each of these options has its own purpose, and they can be combined for greater reach.
1.Pages: Facebook pages are similar to profiles, but for businesses, organizations, and public figures. Users can “Like” a page, which means they’ll automatically receive updates from that page in their news feed. Users also have the option to “Like” a page but not follow it.
While profiles require a mutual relationship between friends, pages can be liked by anyone, without a requirement for the page creator to accept a fan. They also don’t have a restriction on the number of friends/fans they can have.
2.Ads: Facebook offers a fantastic targeted advertising platform. You can create ads targeted at specific geographic areas, ages, education levels, and even the types of devices used for browsing. Facebook also let users close ads they don’t like and “Like” a page right beneath an advertisement.
1.Increased Exposure to Potential Customers.
2 .Gather More Leads.
3. Lower Your Marketing Expenses.
4. Reach a Targeted Audience.
5. Use Facebook Insights.
6. Build Brand Loyalty.
7. Increase Your Web Traffic.
8. Boost Search engine optimization.
Facebook pages are the simplest, easiest way to get started marketing with Facebook. They’re free, relatively easy to set up and incredibly flexible.
Unfortunately, many companies don’t use them to their full potential; or worse, use them badly. These guidelines will help business to avoid making those mistakes.
• Links to articles related to your company or your industry
• Links to your blog posts
• Coupon codes for fans to save on your products
• New product announcements
• Links to online tools your fans might find useful
1. Promote company engagement with social media, including Facebook.
2. Coordinate Internet marketing campaigns, including Facebook, Twitter, company blogs and websites, and affiliate programs.
3. Establish goals and metrics for marketing efforts through Facebook, and evaluate success.
4. Assign and monitor teams to create content for the company’s Facebook page.
To get best results from advertising today we as SSS DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES IN TIRUPATHI we see are be laser focused on a specified ideal client , create awareness for valuable content with a call to action and finally measure leads and conversion fanatically.