Email Marketing is still a standout amongst the most advertising channel that you can utilize. Social networking sites and other techniques may be attractive but email marketing reliably delivers genuine results. Utilized accurately, email marketing services are the incredible approach to stay in contact with your clients, permits you to track and measure conduct, test reaction to new items and services.
Basically the use of email to promote products and/or services . But a better email marketing definition is the use of email to develop relationships with potential customers and/or clients. Email marketing is one segment of internet marketing, which encompasses online marketing via websites, social media, blogs, etc. It is essentially same as direct mail except that instead of sending mail through the postal service, messages are sent electronically via email as it simple it is .
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial and fundraising messages to an audience. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. However, the term is usually used to refer to:
• Sending emails with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers and to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business repetation.
• Adding advertisements to emails sent by other companies to their customers.
• Creative – This refers to the overall design of the email (layout/images/colour). Specifically, it is a good idea to ask each customer whether they would like the emails in text or HTML as there is often a great preference for one over the other in the business.
• Relevance – Targeting, targeting, and more targeting. Make your emails relevant and personalised to each recipient if you want that response rate to rise for your business.
• Incentive – Recipients look at emails and think “WIIFM?”, i.e. “What’s in it for me??”. There’s no such thing as a free lunch right? Well… Offer the recipient a “free lunch” for participating and they will be more likely to respond right!
• Timing – Don’t send out an email that recipients will receive overnight, let it pop up in their inbox during their working day. This also expands in selecting certain days, months and even years. Remember You can test and measure what timing works best for which email.
• Integration – Companies can not just rely on one method of marketing, nor can they rely on several methods of differentiated marketing. Instead, best marketing practices utilise integrated marketing communication (IMC) where all aspects of their promotion work together to create a whole. Email marketing must be including here, therefore your emails must carry the same image and message as your entire operations.
• Attributes – Here Dave talks about the email header, with attributes including the subject line, from address, to address, date and time of receipt and format. Once again, testing your campaigns can rule out the attributes that customers consider spam and highlighting the attributes that will work best for your business.
• Landing Page – Want those emails to turn into sales conversions? Don’t just hyperlink your customers to your home page; show them exactly where you want them to go and make it quick and easy to complete any forms!
Particular groups of customers can be targeted or even individuals. Offering individual customers special deals on merchandise and/or services on the customer's birthday, for instance, is one example of email marketing personalization. Email marketing helps a business develop and maintain a relationship with a customer over time that hopefully results in increased sales and increased customer loyalty.
Email marketing best practices include developing your own email list rather than buying an email list(s), and making participation in your email list opt-in rather than opt-out. Email should also be optimized for mobile usage as according to statistics over half of emails are opened on mobile devices.Why email marketing:
The two big advantages of email marketing are price and ease. Emailing is an inexpensive way to advertise your company and its products and/or services compared to many other types of marketing. It's also extremely easy to set up and track an email marketing campaign, making it a very accessible type of marketing for small businesses.
Newsletters can be sent to the email list you have built from the people who provided the necessary information on your website, for instance, providing these potential customers with news updates about your company, upcoming events and/or special offers and, of course, reminding them that your business exists and that maybe it's time for another visit.
The huge advantage of email over social media is that prospects and customers are more likely to see an email than social media. Just posting something doesn't mean that everyone you want to see your message will see it. Your post might not even show up in your targets' social media streams. However, an email will sit in the inbox until it's read.
Ideally, email marketing should go hand-in-hand with social media. Adding social media "Like" or "Share" buttons to your marketing emails gives an additional way for customers to connect with your brand. comments of positive reviews from social media fans can be included in emails, and conversely social media postings can be used to encourage fans to subscribe to your email newsletters.
• 75% of adult online users say that email marketing is their preferred marketing method.
• The "opt-in" feature of email allows marketing by consent
• Email marketing allows targeting by demographics.
• Email messages have a much wider range of formatting possibilities than social media messages
• Email offers more reporting and analytics capability, such as click-through rates, open rates, bounce rates, and conversions
1. Build your own list. This has already been mentioned but buying email lists is a waste of time. All you're going to do by sending unsolicited email is turn off most of the people you're hoping to turn into customers and run the risk of being labeled a spammer.
2. The rules include having a non-deceptive subject line, a method of unsubscribing, and your name and address at the end of the emails.
3. Don't just send out ads to buy all the time. Use your emails to build rapport with customers by sharing your expertise and/or that of others, giving them tips and insights they can value. Share information that lets them know more about you and/or your company if it's interesting.
4. Remember that the people you're using email to communicate with have trusted you with their email and name; they deserve your respect. Just as you deserve as chance to convert them from customers to fans and even evangelists for your brand, people who want to talk about and share your message and get involved in any way they can.
5. Stick to a schedule if you're doing a newsletter. Sending email on a regular day or days can help your subscribers know what to expect from you and when.
The question why to choose SSS DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES here is the answer
We as “SSS DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES” TEAM will work with you to enhance your current email campaigns, or help you to begin using email as part of your digital strategy. We create a complete Email Marketing Strategy keeping in mind the requirements and existing brand value to deliver a Cost effective and reliable Email Marketing Solution for your Business Websites.